Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Makeup....The Chapstick Collection.

You know you have a million different chap stick brands
just laying around your house.
Some you bought because it was the newest thing...
others you bought just because.

I have a million and one
I have tried many brands over the years.
BUT I think I have narrowed it down to my favorites.

My Reviews:

MAYBELLINE "BABY LIPS" - NOT WORTH THE HYPE
I bought "BABY LIPS" because so many people were raving about it. It does NOT soften your lips over time. I find it only lasts maybe through the hour. It was not worth the money spent to ever get this again. It is offered in different "tints" which I haven't tried...I'm not a fan of tinted chap stick.

NIVEA " A KISS OF SMOOTHNESS"- MY NIGHTTIME TREATMENT
Nivea is so much better then "BABY LIPS".
I use Nivea before I go to bed and wake up with silky soft lips!
Its non greasy, super light, silky smooth. Its the absolute best!

NEOSPORIN " DAILY HYDRATION THERAPY"- MY GO TO DEEP THERAPY
Its commonly known that if you have chapped lips or cracked lips that your are dehydrated. So if that is the case then drink more water. I use this once a week to give my lips a "spa day". I layer it on before I get in the shower. Between the steam and "Neosporin Hydration Treatment" the dead skin on my lips is completely soft. When I get out I just rub my lips on my towel and any dead skin just comes right off. My lips are renewed and ready for a week full of lipstick!


 "EOS"- MY VERY FAVORITE OVERALL TREATMENT!
You can get "EOS" when your checking out at "Walmart".  I stumbled upon this gem a year ago and  its been love ever since. "EOS" was actually featured in ELLE last year as one of the best lip treatments out there. It lasts a good 4-6 hours during the day. The peppermint is soothing and tingling. Its the best well round treatment I have ever had. I would recommend this to ANYONE and have actually gone as far as giving as a small quick gift!

1 comment:

Lori said...

EOS is my all time favorite.