Monday, March 4, 2013

Fashion.... at any age is fun!!

I got some help from my co-workers.
 Each of who have their very own unique style.
 I love going to work and seeing what looks they have put together.

Age 29: Melissa
I'm wearing one of the outfits in previous post. I love colors. I actually put a lavender button down card with this later on in the day. 

AGE: 40 - Heidi
Heidi has completely stepped out of her fashion " box". I love that she challenges herself to create new looks while still dressing appropriate for her age. Heidi has taken a bold print maxi skirt and pair it with a purple blouse and denim jacket. Heidi took an accent color in her skirt and made it more pronounced with her blouse thus changing the entire look.


AGE: 50 - Pam
Pam loves the classics! She pulls them off so well.  Pam has  on a classic black dress. It has pleats on the hips giving it a fun twist. She also put a statement necklace to finish it off. This is an every day look for Pam. It can also be worn for a night on the town.
Age: 60 - Shirley
I never know what Shirley is going to show up in. She can go from very tailored to "Flirty and Fun" like she is here. Shirley has on a pair of black skinnies with ankle boots. She has a paisley printed pheasant top. Pheasant tops are great because they fall straight off of the bust and fall loosely over the midsection. Because Shirley did large statement earrings she opted not to do a necklace.


I hear all the time " I can't wear that...people will think I'm trying to be 20 again!"
 Stores like Dressbarn, Ann Taylor, and Chico's are not targeted towards a 20 year old.
They buy keeping an average women age in mind (around 45).
They do make sure to buy items that are targeted younger and older then 45 but most of the items are based on a middle age.
 If they carry it, then you can wear it if you so choose!

If there is a subject you would like to see covered, then comment below!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Love the ideas. Lookin' good ladies!

Unknown said...

Classy ladies

Amanda said...

I know those people! They all look great. I hear ladies say that same thing and Really it is all how you wear the item to make it age appropriate. What you add to it.

Unknown said...

Great outfits!!
And tell Pam her hair is gorgeous! <3