Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fashion...Mall walking

I did a quick run through of a couple of stores while making some returns today. 
I love to window shop and see whats out there.

These few pieces caught my eye as I did a quick run in and out of the stores:

Ann Taylor- Fringe Blouse

Famous Brand Shoes- Gladiator Sandals

Claire's  ( Park City Location)- Crossover Messenger bag
Claire's (Park City Location) - Multi Print Backpack (Fun as a diaper bag/or kids)

I love seeing the "younger" style. Even though I still think of myself as  "Young" I like taking the edgy elements and making them age appropriate for me. I loved her edge with print mixing and color blocking.

Calvin Klein- Button down Roll-up shirts

Calvin Klein- Colors
 PLUG: I promised I would give CLAIRE'S at Tanger Outlets in Park City a shout out! Clean and organized store with super cute, fun, trendy jewelry and accessories. ALSO, they have 10 for $10!!! Awesome!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love all the new spring colors. I'm so tired of my dark winter colors.