Wednesday, May 8, 2013

LIfe...runs you sometimes.

No, I haven't forgotten about my blog. Not in the least. Unfortunately life caught up with me. The last month has been extremely stressful and unexpected to say the least.

- We had a pipe burst and flood our bedroom which resulted in a month long of repairs.

- I had a sudden unexpected trip to California about 2 weeks ago see my Grandmother because she wasn't expected to live long. My Mom and I missed saying Goodbye by 3 hours. So frustrating and overwhelming planning and attending her funeral. This alone took a toll on me. It also was an unexpected expense that we are now working double to make up for it. But that's life right? I wouldn't have changed a thing.

- Coming back from Cali my husband and I had to clear out our entire bedroom into the living room in order to get the anti mold treatment and carpet cleaning done after the flood. Our condo is 700 sq ft....so if you can only imagine the mess and total inconvenience of this process.

Needless to say I am typing this and staring at my house still in shambles with loads of laundry.  My husband and I work SO much and most the time only see each other in passing or at bedtime. The last thing we want to do is chores when we finally get time together.

I have to prioritize and unfortunately blogging hasn't been on top of the list. Like I have stated...I'm am TRULY an everyday girl.

I do have some material for a new post...I hope to get to it this week. Its about closet organization.

Don't give up on me just yet...I have more...much much more!

No comments: